- Effect pearl color pigments for DIPOXY epoxy resin and more! -
- Sky blue -
- All of our pigments have a very high opacity!
Many customers keep asking us why the pigment powder pictured above looks so coarse.
- The pigments are very fine, the picture has only been enlarged very much!
- Theoretically, all pigments can also be used for makeup as they are only a few µm (1000 µm = 1mm) in size.
- Scope of delivery:
- Depending on the selection between 5g, 25g, 100g, 500g and 1000g effect pearl pigments
- Our pigments are generally suitable for the following additional applications:
- - car paints (5 -20g per kg)
- - Spray foils / liquid rubber (5 -20g per kg)
- - nail polishes (2 - 4g per 100g)
- - silicone and latex (5 -25g per kg)
- - powder coating (no quantity specified)
- - epoxy resin (see below)
- Our pigments can also be mixed with wall paints and glazes.
(We also have many other effect pigments in the shop)
The best results are achieved with our Effect Pearl color pigments developed for epoxy resins!
Consumption amounts of effect pearl pigment for floor coating (private and commercial):
Depending on how thin it is to be applied, you need between 5g and 25g of pigments per kg of the epoxy mass.
Consumption quantities of effect pearl pigment for casting projects (river table):
Depending on how transparent everything should be, you need between 0.5g and 15g of pigments per kg of the epoxy mass.
Ideal at 10-15 ° C, dry and protected from direct sunlight!
If, contrary to expectations, you should have a problem or just want more information, just give us a call!
Our competent service staff will be happy to take care of your concerns and advise you professionally!
Where else is there such a great price / performance ratio?
Only with us!
Monday - Friday:
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Additional information by telephone:
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
VASA-Fit GmbH / Kinzigheimer Weg 115/63450 Hanau
Management: Sascha Katzenstein
VAT number: DE265265705
We are legally obliged to provide the following information:
Online dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find under
Average item rating
There are no reviews in the current language.